In 2022 BBC Contingency Program paid out $40,200.00 to
Big Bite Challenge is offering a contingency program to the NPFL Anglers for Big Bass. ANGLERS MUST SIGN UP AND BE A PAID MEMBER NO LATER THAN official take off of first scheduled 2023 event.
NPFL Big Bite Challenge RULES:
- Angler must be a qualified NPFL Angler and a member of the Big Bite Challenge NPFL Contingence program to win the 80% payback contingency money.
- Anglers receive a 1099 at the end of the season if winnings are over $599.00 and will be required to fill out our Release of Liability Form before checks are issued. Checks are no longer valid if not cashed within 90 days.
- All fish must be caught in official NPFL Tournament to qualify.
- If the Big Bass of the tournament is not a Big Bite Challenge member, then the contingency money will go to the Biggest Bass caught by a Big Bite Challenge member.
- Angler agrees to display supplied BIG BITE CHALLENGE 5" decal on windshield of your boat.
- In the event of a Tie, money will be split.
- Big Bass Payout = $5000.00 per event based on 75 Paid Members. This does not include the Championship.
- Participants and Disputes
- All protests and disputes related to any matter involving the rules and/or the event must be registered with the event director in writing within 15 minutes of the official closing of the scales.
- After a protest has been submitted, the event staff decision is final, non-negotiable and not subject to further appeal.
- The interpretation and enforcement of the rules will be the sole responsibility of the event director.
|Angler||Event #1||Event #2||Event #3||Event #4||Event #5||Event #6|
|John Cox, GA|
|Larry Wilcher jr.|
|John Cox, FL|