Tulsa Southside Hookers Contingency Program
Big Bite Challenge is offering a contingency program to the Tulsa Southside Hookers Anglers for Big Bass. Anglers may enter by purchasing the item in the cart below.
TSH Big Bite Challenge Contingency RULES:
- Angler must be a paid member of the TSH Bass Club and a member of the Big Bite Challenge TSH Contingence program to win the 80% payback contingency money.
- Anglers will receive a 1099 at the end of the season if winnings are over $599.00 and will be required to fill out our Release of Liability Form before checks are issued.
- All fish must be caught in official TSH Tournament to qualify.
- If the Big Bass of the tournament is not a TSH Big Bite Challenge Contingency paid member, then the contingency money will go to the next Biggest Bass caught by a TSH Big Bite Challenge Contingency member.
- Angler must display the supplied 5" BIG BITE CHALLENGE decal on windshield of your boat.
- In the event of a Tie, money will be split.
- Big Bass Winnings = $533.00 per event based on 60 paid members.
- Participants and Disputes
- All protests and disputes related to any matter involving the rules and/or the event must be registered with the event director in writing within 15 minutes of the official closing of the scales.
- After a protest has been submitted, the event staff decision is final, non-negotiable and not subject to further appeal.
- The interpretation and enforcement of the rules will be the sole responsibility of the event director.
|TSH Contingency||Tenkiller||Grand||Keystone||Hudson||Eufaula||Grand||Tenkiller||Ft Gibson||TBD|