OKLAHOMA BIG BITE CHALLENGE
$105 per person - ONE TIME PAYMENT good for 2022
Big Bite Challenge runs Jan 1, 2022 to Dec 31, 2022
"also grants you access to compete in the Team Series Events"
Overall Largest BIG BASS for 2022:
Guaranteed 1st place $10,000
Guaranteed 2nd place $3,000
Guaranteed 3rd place $2,000
Monthly Big Bass prizes brought to you by Powerhouse Lithium
1st place $200
2nd place $125
3rd place $75
4th place $50
5th place $25
The top 5 big bass winners or each month will be automatically entered to fish in the Championship. There will be no entry fee for these top 5 2022 Big Bite Challenge monthly qualifying anglers.
2022 Oklahoma Big Bite Challenge Rules:
- Big Bite Challenge yearly membership fee/entry $100 per person. Members will receive a 1099 if winnings are over $599.00 and will be required to fill out our Release of Liability Form before checks are issued.
- Members must fish sanctioned events on approved lakes. Sanctioned events and lakes are listed below. If an event or lake is not listed please contact Big Bite tournament official below to submit for approval.
- Eligible fish must be caught on public waters. See below for a list of approved lakes.
- Eligible fish must be caught by angler entered in the Big Bite Challenge.
- Eligible fish must be caught in the state of Oklahoma.
- Members must be able to submit tournament director’s name, email address and phone number to provide official results of entry.
- Tournament director must confirm catch submission, or the bass will not be eligible for the competition.
- Contest begins January 1, 2022 and ends December 31, 2022
- Fish must be submitted online at www.bigbitechallenge.com for contest entry within 48 hours of catch.
- Fish catch will be submitted to the month in which entry was caught as long as submission is within 48 hours of catch.
- Submissions are to be entered online at www.bigbitechallenge.com with the day of catch, lake, weight of the fish, trail or event and tournament director’s phone number and email address for verification.
- All winners are subject to polygraph. If polygraph is failed your submission will be voided.
- Membership paid online must be before official takeoff at sanctioned event.
- Membership will consist of creating a username/password at www.bigbitechallenge.com and entries must be submitted online.
- Contestants may enter at any point in the year, however, only catch made AFTER Big Bite membership date can be submitted.
- Submissions must be a small mouth, large mouth or spotted bass species.
- Submissions must be caught on rod and reel.
- Submission must be caught on artificial bait.
- Must obey all state, lake, and tournament rules.
- In the event of a tie between Monthly submissions (identical weights),the catch which was submitted first will receive the higher placement and/or prize, however in the event of a tie between the overall payout, money will be split.
- There are no maximum amount of submissions, however each fish can only be submitted ONCE.
- Monthly prizes will be given to the top five entries in each month.
- Overall largest bass submitted for 2022 will receive $10,000, 2nd will receive $3,000 and the 3rd will receive $2,000.
- To qualify for the entry-fee FREE Championship event an angler must be a top 5 monthly finisher in2021 Big Bite Challenge.
- The Championship event will be a team event with a 3-fish limit on an Oklahoma Lake in March of 2023 to be announced at a later date.
- For the Championship event to be entry-fee FREE a team must consist of 2 qualifying anglers. With ONE qualifying angler and a partner of his/her choice entry fee will be $150.Partner must be submitted by Jan 15th, 2022 to be eligible. Monthly qualified anglers may opt to fish by themselves entry-fee free.
- Qualifying anglers fishing the Championship must register 10 days prior to the event. Registration process will be announced at a later date.
- Oklahoma Big Bite Challenge reserves the right to correct any misprints, inadvertent mistakes, or rules without notice.
- All interpretations of the rules will be left exclusively to the Big Bite staff.
- All decisions are final, non-negotiable, and not subject to appeal.
APPROVED TRAILS / EVENTS
ABA RAM OPEN SERIES
ALL AMERICAN TEAM TRAIL
AMERICAN ANGLERS FISHING TRAIL
AMERICAN BASS ANGLERS DIST 122
ANGLER NATION TEAM TRAIL
ANGLERS IN ACTION BIG BASS BASH
ANGLERS IN ACTION TEAM TRAIL
ARKANSAS RIVER JACKPOTS
BASS PRO SHOPS OPEN TOUR
BEDLAM BASS ANGLERS
BBC Team Series
BIG RED BASS CLUB
BUD LIGHT TRAIL
CHICKASHA BASS CLUB
CLAREMORE LAKE JACKPOTS
FISHERMEN’S CHOICE LLC
FISH – N – FORCE
FORT GIBSON JACKPOTS
GRAND LAKE BASS CLUB
HAWG HEAVEN BASS CIRCUIT
HAWG HUNTERS BASS CIRCUIT
HIGHWAY 10 SHOOTOUT SERIES
HIS & HERS BASS CLUB
HOOK'EM BASS ANGLERS
HONEYCREEK OUTDOOR JACKPOTS
HUDSON BASS ANGLERS
JC OUTDOORS LAKE TEXOMA
KEYSTONE LAKE JACKPOTS
KONAWA LAKE JACKPOTS
LAKE EUCHA TUES NIGHT BASSIN’
LAWTER AND ASSOCIATES LAST BASS
LAWTON FORT SILL BASS ANGLERS
MCMURTRY THURSDAY NIGHT JACKPOT
MLF Bass Fishing League
MLF Toyota Series
NEO MINI BOAT TRAIL
NEW BASSIN TEAM TRAIL
NICHOLS MARINE TEAM SERIS
NORTH OKC BASSMASTER
OKC JUNIOR BASSMASTERS
OKC TEAM FISHING TRAIL
OKLAHOMA ELITE ANGLERS
OLD TIMERS BASS CLUB
PAYNE COUNTY ANGLERS
PC Team Bass
Ponca Friday Night Jackpot's
POOR BOY’S ANGLER ASSOCIATION
PRAGUE WEDNESDAY NIGHT JACKPOT'S
REEL OKIE BASSIN’
RISING STARS KIDS TRAIL
SALINA BASS CLUB
SEMINOLE BASS CLUB
SHAWNEE TWIN JACKPOTS
SPORTMANS LAKE JACKPOTS
SOONER WEDNESDAY NIGHT JACKPOTS
STANLEY DRAPER JACKPOTS
T & G KIDS TRAIL
T & G TOURNAMENT TRAIL
THUNDERBIRD LAKE JACKPOTS
TOURNAMENT ANGULARS GUILD (SKIATOOK)
TULSA FOP BASS CLUB
TULSA HIS AND HERS CLUB
APPROVED BODIES OF WATER
NAVIGATION CHANNEL (OKLAHOMA ONLY)
SHAWNEE TWIN LAKE #1